SWIG Slingi Crossbody Cooler, Spot On
- Swig Life's Tri Cool technology features triple-layer construction for maximum insulation:
- Extra-thick closed-cell foam insulation provides twice the temperature retention of other foam liners and the base is constructed with an additional layer of insulation where cold is most likely to escape
- Heavy-duty, yet lightweight, exterior PVC-coated polyester shell provides a superior temperature barrier that is waterproof, wipes clean, and is puncture-resistant
- AquaSeal heat welded seams ensure a leakproof lining*, while the BPA-free food safe lining allows for worry-free use and is easy to wipe clean
- Top unzips and opens fully to allow for wide access and easy cleaning
- Lightweight and condensation-free
- Easy-access front zip pocket and back external pocket
- Top handle allows for easy opening
- Removable strap extends to 48” and includes a comfortable, cushioned shoulder pad
- Reinforced nylon webbing and sturdy polypropylene hardware helps strap hold maximum weight
- To keep colder, put ice in last and do not drain the water when the ice melts
- Performs best with zipper closed and stored out of the sun
- Pre-chill food and drinks before you pack
- 6.5 liters
- Holds 6-8 bottles
- Holds 3 wine bottles
- Snacks or Lunch
- Measures 10” W x 4” D x 13.5”
Keep cooler and carry on!
The NEW Slingi Crossbody Cooler is the best companion for any lunch date, tailgate, or packed picnic. Use Slingi’s adjustable, cushioned strap to carry it comfortably over the shoulder or across the body. Unzip the wide access top to fill up to 3 bottles of wine or 8 cans, plus ice. Take your packing to the next level by adding your favorite Stemless Wine Cups that fit perfectly over bottles in Slingi’s deep compartment. The insulated, zipper front pocket and easy access back pocket fits everything from utensils to extra snacks!
*This item does not feature a waterproof zipper. It may leak liquid contents when turned over, only the lining is considered leakproof.
Care + Use
Avoid sharp objects that may damage the liner. Wipe surface spills and clean interior using a damp sponge. Do not use detergents or cleaning solutions containing bleach. Hang to dry.
When using your Slingi: